Design Content, a product of A2K Technologies, one of Autodesk’s largest channel partners globally, provides access to 2D and 3D building information models for Australian and New Zealand products.
This includes manufacturer-specific and generic libraries suitable for architects, engineers (all disciplines), designers and specialist consultants/contractors – as well as the latest product news, industry updates, video tutorials and tips and tricks, to keep you up-to-date with the latest trends.
Design Content provides online access to Revit, Autocad, and 3D Studio Max models and materials in the current and latest format, which are accurate representations of specific manufacturer products.
We provide dimensionally-accurate representations of products, including schedulable data such as manufacturer product codes, performance ratings, finishes and up-to-date specification information, to increase efficiency and reduce errors during construction. This content is optimised for performance, documentation and analysis.
Australia & New Zealand Revit Standards (ANZRS)
Design Content™ is committed to creating content/families that are compliant with the Australia & New Zealand Revit Standards (ANZRS).
Specifically Design Content™ ensures that all content is:
- Easy to use
- Robust and functions as intended
- Supports industry standard symbology/representations
- Maintains a consistent naming system for families and parameters
- Utilises ANZRS shared parameters for scheduling/specification
- Is designed to work for all appropriate disciplines. Eg: Structure, MEP, Architecture with connectors, penetrations, clearances etc.
- Supports correct system flows for MEP.
Design Content™ is quality-driven, and all content has gone through a robust QA process prior to being uploaded for use. If you do find an issue, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.