Autodesk® Fabrication ESTmep 2016 software helps mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) contractors win more work by creating more accurate, competitive bids, enabling a better understanding of the project costs for MEP building services systems throughout the detailing, fabrication, and installation workflow.
Win more work with more accurate bids:
- Create real-world, manufacturer-specific content with associated costs (such as equipment, material, wastage, labor, fabrication, installation, overheads, mark-ups) to more accurately understand bid breakdown.
- More quickly estimate models created using Fabrication Parts in Autodesk® Revit® 2016 software and Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2016 software by opening them directly in Fabrication ESTmep 2016 software.
- Help streamline the creation of more accurate, competitive bids by extending design-intent models (created using Revit 2016 software*, Revit MEP 2016 software, or Autodesk AutoCAD® MEP 2016 software) into Fabrication ESTmep 2016 software.
- Use design-intent underlays (DWG, DWF, and PDF) with design line drawing tools to more quickly takeoff competitive bids.
Monitor the bottom-line throughout detailing, fabrication, and installation:
- Base estimates and cost analysis on specific business needs with fully customizable databases and variables.
- Document cost changes and monitor project iterations using variation tracking tools, improving traceability and accountability of project estimate increases or decreases.
Simplify workflows and provide benefits to clients:
- Take advantage of the integrated databases and libraries between estimating, detailing, and fabrication departments to help improve workflows and efficiencies between business units.
- Perform value engineering tasks more efficiently, providing multiple cost estimates to clients based on a variety of needs and scenarios.