Autodesk® Fabrication CAMduct 2016 software is a powerful manufacturing and production management tool for sheet metal and ductwork manufacturers that helps to efficiently produce and track the production of HVAC systems.
More easily manufacture ductwork components.
- Use comprehensive libraries of fully parametric 3D fittings, driven by pressure-class standards that help meet your specific requirements.
- Benefit from a graphical user interface that promotes ease of use for job entry during ductwork production.
- Collaborate more seamlessly with drafters and detailers by creating jobs directly from models created in Autodesk® Fabrication CADmep 2016 software*, Autodesk® Revit® 2016 software**, and Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2016 software, and better monitor your financial bottom line by linking to Autodesk® Fabrication ESTmep 2016 software.
Help streamline production control.
- Directly use models created with Fabrication CADmep 2016, Revit 2016, or Revit MEP 2016, to streamline job takeoff.
- Nest jobs automatically, manually, or using the cloud to optimize your material utilization.
- Interface with and control a wide range of machines used in the manufacturing and production of ductwork and sheet metal components, including burning tables (plasma, laser, oxy-fuel), coil lines, and insulation cutters (water jet, router, tangential knife).
Improve productivity while providing client benefits with free additional tools. Make the best of a Fabrication CAMduct investment by utilizing additional productivity tools:
- Add additional job takeoff stations using Autodesk® Fabrication CAMduct Components 2016 software to help increase throughput.
- Improve client satisfaction and project management benefits by using Fabrication CAMduct and Autodesk® Fabrication Tracker 2016 software to barcode and track system parts from manufacturing to installation.
- Enhance productivity by proactively planning for job site amendments using Autodesk® Fabrication RemoteEntry 2016 software.